On Tuesday, February 8, we will be wearing and displaying the color orange in order to raise awareness about teen dating violence and promote the resources available to youth. Tell your colleagues, friends, and family why you are wearing orange and share information with them.
- February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month (TDVAM), learn why raising awareness is so important.
- Share your photo displaying the color orange and tag @allagainstabuse and use the hashtag #TDVAM. We are on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn, follow us to learn more about what we do.
- Have a virtual meeting? Download one of our virtual backgrounds that promote TDVAM. We have one in purple and orange, and one in all orange.
- Talk About It, the TDVAM theme for the year promotes open discussion about the issue of teen dating violence and ways to combat it.
- Promote positivity! Let young people know what healthy relationships look like, discuss how to have respectful, ongoing communication with those they love. Use our #ThatsLove / #ThatsNotLove chart as a starting point.